As a global company, we are committed to transparency, being reliable and always respecting international agreements and local legislation where we operate. We are also inspired and driven by global efforts to solve some of the world’s most pressing issues.
Our strategy can be summerized in following points:
5. Gender equality
- Scana (and portfolio companies) have a strong focus on gender equality, and to prevent any kind of discrimination.
- Scana (and portfolio companies) actively seek gender equality through employment of both genders.
8. Decent work and economic growth
- Scana (and portfolio companies) are developed in a stable and profitable way, based on a good ethic and moral.
- Scana (and portfolio companies) are responsible and focus on developing employers.
12. Responsible consumption and production
- All steel used by Subseatec is recycled. High quality products results in long lifetime.
- Scana (and portfolio companies) will run an environmental-friendly, professional and safe business.
- Skarpenord uses renewable energy in its production and will emphasize subcontractors to use renewable energy sources.
13. Climate action
- Scana actively assist its portfolio companies to develop sustainable products that are as pure and clean as possible.
- All our companies actively works to limit emissions, waste to landfills and other negative environmental impacts.
- Floating wind can be the next wave in renewable energy – and Seasystems is uniquely positioned to play a major role in this industry.
Here are some concrete examples of how we help achieve some of these goals:
- Scana supports the “Ocean cleanup”