- Renew filter elements yearly
- Renew actuator seal kits every 5 years. Be especially aware of the seals located in the tank.
- The rubber of the seals get harder and which are thereby susceptible to higher wear
- Maintenance on the hydraulic system at least every 5 years
- Highly recommended done by our service personnel to avoid unexpected failures during operation and unnecessary shut down of vessels “blood system”
- Remember the yearly recommendations also.
- Checking internal leak of the system and eventually change out several solenoid valves, hydrolocks etc.
- Remember the yearly and 5 yearly recommendations also.