In September 2015, 193 countries came together to ratify a set of 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) to serve as a roadmap towards a more sustainable future for the world. Scana actively uses this road map to fight for a more sustainable planet. At this point Scana and its portfolio companies have selected four goals to guide our everyday work.
As a global company, we are committed to transparency, being reliable and always respecting international
agreements and local legislation where we operate. We are also inspired and driven by global efforts to solve some of the world’s most pressing issues.
- Scana (and portfolio companies) have a strong focus on gender equality, and to prevent any kind of discrimination.
- Scana (and portfolio companies) actively seek gender equality through employment of both genders.
- Scana (and portfolio companies) are developed in a stable and profitable way, based on a good ethic and moral.
- Scana (and portfolio companies) are responsible and focus on developing employers.
- All steel used by Subseatec is recycled. High quality products results in long lifetime.
- Scana (and portfolio companies) will run an environmental-friendly, professional and safe business.
- Skarpenord uses renewable energy in its production and will emphasize subcontractors to use renewable energy sources.
- Machining actuators makes left over steel, Skarpenord makes sure the steel is recycled.
- Scana actively assist its portfolio companies to develop sustainable products that are as pure and clean as possible.
- All our companies actively works to limit emissions, waste to landfills and other negative environmental impacts.
- Floating wind can be the next wave in renewable energy – and Seasystems is uniquely positioned to play a major role in this industry.